Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hazelton

Sitting dead the sinker and the string. And this is about a boy, guy, whatever. A very, very classic situation. I'll break it down for you. I want a guy I can't have. and I was thinking, hey, what if I put it all out there? and what if I just let every exception go? answer (in the form of a question, please) What is "it wouldn't matter because I can't have what I want?" that is correct. So, what was the wager? ah, I'm left ag'in. I'll break it down for you. I only want a guy that has the potential to break my heart, why? no se. But then when I do end up getting hurt, it sucks. it does. so maybe I don't get hurt, what happens then? it's getting close!...well, maybe, I think I still do...I get what I want and!...oh wait, of course I don't want it. classic. I'm thinking I'm How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days mixed with He's Just Not That Into You. because they're movies, and completely predictable. awesome. Also, I've found that I only really talk to people that are willing to listen to everything I have to say. You think it's interesting when I talk about, I don't know something you want to talk about? well, do you think it's interesting when I tell you I borrowed a The Firm Cardio Dance Workout video from the video rental? It's fun, but I don't have dance experience so when she tries to change into a new move, I have no idea what she's talking about. I should've been a ballerina. But I keep those boring things more secret. I only tell them to the people who want to know. But right now I'm liking people and feeling pretty good, so we'll see how this one goes.

2 comments:

  1. Again, with the importance of your words to somebody like me. Did I just stereotype myself? Yes and no because I feel like there's nobody like me, but that's how it should be.
    You're one of four close people to me I find worthwhile of my time. How selfish is that, right? I sit there, half-listening to people, thinking: How does this benefit ME? Yet other times I find it perfectly acceptable to hate myself unconditionally.
    No matter, even the boring things with people like you (if that's subconsciously a stereotype, it's probably just referring to a creative group of people or something) are interesting to me.
    Anyway, I usually just pretend to listen to people because I don't actually care.
    You are one of four people (all equal) that I care to take the time to listen to. One of four people that can make anything (at all...) matter to me, when normally only everything, anything else would matter to me. It make me stop the revolution of my own world to revolve around yours. To be better and bigger than just me. That's a damn good perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to start loving people--become genuinely interested in other people. Because I have enough love to go around.

    ReplyDelete